Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Well another week, another trip to the hospital and one to the Dr's office. I went to the hospital yesterday for my weekly check up, I go back next week for another planning score and to get the baby's measurements done again. We will be will be talking about the inducing of the baby after next weeks appointment at the hospital. Now today I went to see my OBGYN, she like I would really prefer for me to go into labour on my own.
I've been having back pain since Monday {Labour Day} but I'm not starting to dilate yet. Right now I feel like I'm in a race with my own body. I really want my body to do this on it's own and not have to have a bunch of drugs pumped into me. I also will have to go to the hospital again to have my leg checked on, just to make sure that the swelling that I'm having is NOT caused by a blood clot.
My Mum told me today that I'm becoming a pain in the butt. All of these appointments. I told her that I'm just taking after my mummy LOL.
My Doctor asked me today if I was worrying about the baby's weight. I told her that I decided not to worry myself about things that I can't change because it just causes stress on the baby and I know that in the end he's going to be a big boy. She also told me that they won't let me take him home until he's 5 pound 9 oz and that if I want to make sure that I can stay in the hospital with him I have to make sure that I am his food source. Which is her nice way of saying that I should breast feed. Well I guess that is one way for me to make sure that I stay there. If I have to, I will do it so I can stay with my Son. I really don't like the idea of leaving him there without me. It's not that I have anything against the people at the hospital, it's just that I've been through so much to have my little Dilly Bean I'm not leaving without him.
I also found out that no matter how much I eat, it won't put any extra on the baby it just goes on my hips. Which is one place I don't really need anymore anything if ya know what I mean.
Well that's it for now. I should get out on the other PC and make sure that I have everything off of it so it can be reformatted so we can get rid of it.
Chowza for Nowza
# 12:05 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
