Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Monday, October 10, 2005

 
Well I had me a baby Boy.
But not in the way that I thought that I was going to.
I had to have an emergency C Section on the 19th of September to have my son delivered. I had developed Pre Eclampisa and Hellp Syndrome
They had to take the baby right away as I was going into liver failure. I never thought that after trying so hard for this sweet little boy that I might end up losing my life in the end. He was born with Jaundice, I ended up with diabeties and high blood pressure. Both my DH and I have moved in with my parents just for now. As I really can't take living here with my sister and her family.

My sweet little man weighted in at 6 pound 1 oz and was 18.3 inches long. I never thought that I could love some one so much as what I love him but I do. I was in the hospital for 5 days after I had him and I really don't think that I should have gone home so soon. But as soon as he was able to come out of the incubator and the lights for the jaundice they sent me home.

Well that's it for now

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?